Re: PHP 5.3.0 Installation Help

With pkgsrc, you sort of have to take what you get due to dependencies and stuff.

There's nothing stopping you from downloading the source yourself and compiling/installing that way. Usually the configure script takes a few tweaks, but it should work. You can find the tweaks in the pkgsrc Makefile.

Andy