Packages for Meta-packages

Hello list,

I just finished a limited bulk build using pbulk. I noticed that no packages were build for some meta-packages (e.g x11/modular-xorg-apps, x11/modular-xorg-fonts).
Interestingly there was one built for x11/modular-xorg-server.

When I build x11/modular-xorg-fonts or x11/modular-xorg-apps without pbulk, using make package, packages are created.

This seems a little weird to me. Is this intended behavior?

Manuel