Re: Solaris 10 binary pkgsrc set?

I usually quickly setup Solaris 10 machines now from
http://sunfreeware.saix.net/.

Obviously the packages are somewhat old, the newest being from March
2012. They put a single pop-up inviting you to go to the new site.

You can get the whole lot in one go from
ftp://sunfreeware.saix.net/pub/solaris-freeware/intel/10/ .

Chavdar

--
----