Re: mail/quickml patch update. for ruby1.9

Hi,

On Sun, 29 Sep 2013 20:46:00 +0900, 三輪晋( Miwa Susumu )
<miwarin%gmail.com@localhost> wrote:

hi.
It would be wrong many times, I'm sorry. :-(

2013/9/23 OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>:

Create a patch, and I have attached.
I have tested a minimum. I made sure that the usage to work.(
http://quickml.com/usage.html )

paches:
core.rb
  safe_unlink has been removed from the File.

gettext.rb
  It is an error if the encoding of the code of quickml and encoding
specified in the messages are different.

mail.rb
  to_a has been removed from the String.

Previous patchset contains patch-lib_quickml_server_lib.rb,
for using FilUtils.safeunlink instead of removed File.safeunlink.
Isn't it still required?

patch-lib_quickml_server_lib.rb is required.

I have attached only the files that have changed in the previous mail.
I've attached paches directory properly this time.

I should already applied your patchset to pkgsrc-current.
Could you confirm it?

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost