Re: mail/quickml patch update. for ruby1.9

I was terribly late.

Create a patch, and I have attached.
I have tested a minimum. I made sure that the usage to work.(
http://quickml.com/usage.html )

paches:
core.rb
  safe_unlink has been removed from the File.

gettext.rb
  It is an error if the encoding of the code of quickml and encoding
specified in the messages are different.

mail.rb
  to_a has been removed from the String.

--
miwarin