Re: graphics/wxsvg : distinfo changed

On Sat, Sep 28, 2013 at 10:21:05AM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> Seems one of those times when distinfo has changed upstream without
> changing the revision number.
>
> Following is a patch for updating the distinfo.
>
> Please incorporate if appropriate.

When this happens, we do the following things:

1. ask upstream to not do that, and explain why not (how can we tell a
trojaned distfile?)

2. compare the old and new tarballs; if that's ok:

3. set/update DIST_SUBDIR, and then regen distinfo, so that people who
have the old tarball do not have to manually remove it before refetch

Can you start the procedure from the top, please? :)

Thanks,
 Thomas