Re: To batch deinstall packages that were installed by mistake via pkgsrc

Thank you for the replies Akio and David. Both are good ones for me; I
was able to batch pkg_delete many packages [0].

I have another question still regarding how to increase the disk
space, but guess I should open another thread.

Best,
Isaac

[0] Just as a future reference, here's how I did:

```
# cd /var/db/pkg
# ls -lrt */+BUILD_INFO | grep 'Jul 10'
```

Then I edited each line of ls output to `pkg_delete %PKG_NAME%` and
paste multiple lines to the terminal. I had to repeat giving the same
list to the terminal since some of them depend on the packages
forthcoming in the list. Also a few of them (pkg_delete
GConf-2.32.4nb6, pkg_delete glib-networking-2.34.2) got stuck so I had
to C-c and skip them.