Re: Problems building audio/nas

On Sat, Jul 06, 2013 at 02:57:17PM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
> Unfortunately it's required for mplayer.  Also needed for default
> qemu builds (via devel/SDL package), and I don't know enough about
> removing it from the qemu build.

No, it's not.
# make show-options | grep nas
        nas      Enable usage of the Network Audio System.

For qemu, it's pulled in from SDL, where it's also optional.

I'm not saying it shouldn't be fixed, but if you don't need to listen
to your audio on a remote machine, you probably won't notice it's
missing when you disable the option.
 Thomas