Re: Problems building audio/nas

On Sat, 6 Jul 2013, Thomas Klausner wrote:

On Sat, Jul 06, 2013 at 07:04:19AM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
Well, it's time for my semi-annual "upgrade all the packages whether
I need it or not" ...   :)

With pkgsrc up-to-date, I am unable to build audio/nas on my amd64
host (running 6.99.23 -current as of a couple days ago).  It appears
to be a problem with the Makefiles - complete log is attached.

Unfortunately, this is a show-stopper for me, as nas is a
prerequisite for the devel/SDL, emulators/qemu, misc/py-anita, and
mutimedia/mplayer packages.

Any clue on what's broken, and how to fix it?

I can't help with what you're asking, but
a) it's broken in bulk builds too, so you're not alone
b) if you don't actively need it, just disable it -- it's optional in
most places.

Unfortunately it's required for mplayer. Also needed for default qemu builds (via devel/SDL package), and I don't know enough about removing it from the qemu build.

It also appears to be broken in i386 builds...

In case it makes any difference, I noticed that audio/nas package has a tools-dependency on devel/imake. I have imake-1.0.5nb1 installed, but 'which imake' showed that I was still invoking my /usr/X11R7/bin copy of imake rather than /usr/pkg/bin copy (due to ordering of the entries in $PATH). Manually rearranging things and forcing it to use the copy from /usr/pkg/bin does NOT help.

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |