Re: make readme too slow ?

Thanks Aleksej,
but after 8 hours it is still working (it has just shown me 10000), so
I guess I'm not understanding well the make readme. I've tried to do a
make help topic=readme
without success. Section 4.2 of the handboox
(http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/using.html) does not mention such
amount of time.....

Luca