Re: Looking for imap server that does not mark new mails as old

> I reject the use of Maildir because of wastefulness of disk space and
> inodes, and difficulty keeping track of all those little files.

While Maildir does incur at most a third more blocks/inodes used, we're living
in an era where disk space is cheap and inode count is no longer an issue. If
there is difficultly in managing emails, it is certainly no fault of the
format, but of the operator. The file system is a database afterall and proper
organization of mail folders will alleviate any perceived issues in tracking
their contents.