Re: New options for freeswitch

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 18:16:38 +0200
Thomas Klausner <wiz%NetBSD.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 18, 2012 at 10:36:26AM -0400, D'Arcy J.M. Cain wrote:
> > I am going with your suggestion of bitrate.  I am making the 8K one
> > "bitrate08k" so that the options are in ascending order.
>
> Since the options are only for freeswitch, please use
> "freeswitch-bitrate08k".

As per our private email I am going with freeswitch-##k.  However, the
next FreeSWITCH package will have options for language as well.  Does
it make sense to use the lang-xx options already there?  It does seem
like the sort of thing that people would want to choose system wide.

If so, can I add lang-fr-ca?  I don't know of any packages that
actually have both Canadian French and Parisian French dialects but the
French support in FreeSWITCH is specifically French Canadian.  If I add
it I would probably set lang-fr-ca in my package if lang-fr is set but
allow for future differentiation.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost