Re: libreoffice

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 12:24:15PM +0100, Patrick Welche wrote:
> I just built misc/libreoffice on -current/amd64, and have a really odd bug:
> Fire up libreoffice3.5, (javaPathHelper: not found), click on Text Document,
> type "123456". What appears is
>
> 1  456
>
> (It doesn't matter what I type, the 2nd and 3rd characters don't appear.)

I've always seen weird things with NetBSD 5.99+; the only version which had
zero trouble with LibreOffice was 5.1.

Sadly, I don't even know where to look for.

Have you tried filling a bug report ? Hopefully, some LibreOffice developers
should have an idea or two about this strange behavior.

The javaPathHelper thing is a red herring. Java support is completely
disabled in the pkgsrc packages, the message does not indicate an issue.

--
Francois Tigeot