Re: tcsh pkg difference

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012, David Holland wrote:

On Sat, Jul 21, 2012 at 08:07:33PM +0200, Alistair Crooks wrote:
> >  > PS. Should probably conflict with standalone-tcsh-[0-9]* too
> >
> > they don't actually conflict.
>
> No, they don't install into the same place, but I'm always wary of
> installing a program with different characteristics in 2 separate
> places in PATH.

True. I dunno then.

> Anyway, not a biggie, and thanks for providing the DESCR file.

You're welcome :-)

Hello,

[alright.who.cares.what.you.think]
@

I think that NetBSD should include tcsh as the default version of csh, like FreeBSD. tcsh seems to be just as stable, or please let me know what i have missed.

Should this still work with the recent changes to tcsh?

in .cshrc added:

if ( -f ~/.aliases ) source ~/.aliases

set noclobber
set watch = ( 0 any any )