Demos? Really? These have to go.

Why are there demos in pkgsrc?

For example: misc/softmaker-office-demo (2006)

We really need a demo version of 6 year old commercial software?
Who is possible going to install this, especially given it only functions for 30 days?

I'd suggest demos should have no place at all in pkgsrc, and if somebody just has to support a demo, it should be removed after the product is no longer supported.

How many more demos are buried in here? Can we start culling crap like this?

John