binary for mplayer on ftp://

multimedia/mplayer package sets the following unconditionally.

  RESTRICTED=             Prohibited by USAs DMCA and patent law
  NO_BIN_ON_CDROM=        ${RESTRICTED}
  NO_BIN_ON_FTP=          ${RESTRICTED}

As a result a binary package for mplayer is absent on ftp for NetBSD
and I guess DragonFlyBSD too.
What component of mplayer is prohibited USAs laws?
Is it mplayer-win32 codecs? I think we can solve the problem
by disabling appropriate options by default and enabling NO_BIN_ON_FTP
only if necessary.