Re: libpam.a undefined references?

I brought up another diskless system on a different NFS server,
and it has no problems with pam-enabled packages (at least 'sudo').

So something is hosed on the other installation.  It's oddly specific
and all machines share the same pkgsrc tree but so far only this one
is affected.  I'll have to poke at it some more this weekend (I hope).