Re: openoffice: no pyuno in PLIST?

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 12:51:34PM +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
> Mayuresh <mayuresh%acm.org@localhost> writes:

> >> OpenOffice just takes some patience to build.
> >
> > OpenOffice built without any issue anyway. Did you mean libreoffice?
>
> When I write "OpenOffice" I usually mean OpenOffice.

Yes, when usually one says X, one means X. Sometimes humans err and
mistakenly say Y. The reason I thought so was, I never wrote I have
problem building openoffice, despite which you mentioned that it takes
some patience. But I did mention libreoffice build problems and hence I
thought your comment about patience might be about libreoffice as it
sounded apt for libreoffice.

Thanks for the instructions to patch openoffice. I'll try that.

Mayuresh.