Upgrade sysutils/puppet to 2.6.13

Hello everyone,

since I'm a heavy pkgsrc and puppet user on Solaris I took the liberty to update the current package to 2.6.13. Please find it attached. The update was pretty straightforward on my installation, but if you encounter anything strange feel free to discuss this on the list or directly with me.

I haven't tested the package on NetBSD, since I only have Solaris x86 servers running so I'd appreciate any remarks for non-Solaris installations.

Best regards,
Stephan

--
Stephan Tesch                Phone + 49 (0)7071-9457-608
science + computing ag       FAX   + 49 (0)7071-9457-511

--
Vorstand/Board of Management:
Dr. Bernd Finkbeiner, Michael Heinrichs, Dr. Roland Niemeier, Dr. Arno Steitz, Dr. Ingrid Zech