Re: pkg/45703 (mail/offlineimap)

On Sonntag, 11. Dezember 2011 at 06:37, Mayuresh wrote:

> For now, I downloaded dist file manually.
I think this doesn't really work because it won't get picked up. For me the
commit IDs matched.

I updated the update, see attachment. the patch is against Makefile revision
1.19 this time (i.e. against trunk as of now). I also removed the GH* variables
as per A. Cheusov's changes to wip/fcgiwrap.

still needs the documentation to be installed though.

/matthiasr