Re: Updating devel/fossil, or how to use autosetup?

Hello,

lang/perl5 uses a Configure script that is not generated by GNU
autoconf, so I think the situation is similar.

In lang/perl5/Makefile, configure related variables are treated like
this.

HAS_CONFIGURE=          yes
CONFIGURE_SCRIPT=       ./Configure
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        -sde
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        -D ccflags=${CFLAGS:Q}
CONFIGURE_ARGS+=        -D ldflags=${LDFLAGS:Q}

So please try first unset GNU_CONFIGURE, then copy above configure
settings into devel/fossil/Makefile and modify it.

P.S.
This speculation can be false as I have not tried devel/fossil 1.20
myself.

--
// HIRAMATSU Yoshifumi
// hiramatu%boreas.dti.ne.jp@localhost