Re: Changing default X11_TYPE from native to modular for some platforms (Was: What platforms work with X11_TYPE=native)

On Wed, Sep 14, 2011 at 05:56:21PM +0100, David Brownlee wrote:
> Would you have any thoughts on marking certain (possibly older) SunOS
> versions as modular, or would you expect native to work pretty much
> across the board (pending compiler versions)?

I would expect native to work on SunOS 5.10, but I have never tested it.

I don't know whether modular even builds on any SunOS as-is, the older
releases being likely to be more problematic. Another problematic thing
would be Xserver support, but I don't know if that matters here.

Hans

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown