Re: keep build directory on install

Hi,

On Mon, 15 Aug 2011 16:15:23 +0900, Jörn Clausen
<joernc%googlemail.com@localhost> wrote:

Hi!

Is it possible to prevent "make install" from removing the work
directory? I didn't find anything in the pkgsrc guide. And while I am
asking: Is it possible not to keep the binary packages built as a side
effect? I always build from source and they are simply a waste of
space.

Usually, work directory will not be removed with "make install".

For binary package behavior, I cannot still get back to the work.
 http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2011/06/16/msg007295.html

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost