RE: pkgsrc-2011Q2 - emacs fonts: Pango-WARNING **: failed to choose a font

Hi Greg:

> emacs works for me without those.  If it really needed them, it would
> be a bug in the control files not to require them.

Interesting.

> I would suggest removing those symlinks if you haven't, and
> then any package that depends on x11 from before you switched
> to modular should be removed/rebuilt.

I created a new VM from scratch for this last test. I didn't put in the
symlinks but maybe I did something else that was strange since it is
being built automatically.

I will try again and check it carefully.

Thank you for the suggestions.

Cheers,

Joe