Re: afterstep build broken due to libpixman missing

On Sun, 03 Jul 2011 10:43:09 +0900, "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost>
wrote:
> In pkgsrc/wm/afterstep/Makefile, if following line is moved to above
> MesaLib's one,
> is it resolved for you?
>
> .include "../../mk/giflib.buildlink3.mk"

I don't know, I don't have my machine set up to actually build packages, which
is why I was looking for the pre-built packages on ftp.netbsd.org.

I'll try your suggestion, but it'll take me a few days before I have time to
set up a sane build environment.

Thanks,
eric