removing Plone/Zope

Hi,

How about removing Plone and Zope releated pacakges?

In these days, Plone and Zope use their own distribution scheme and
current pkgsrc (for plone/zope) dosen't handle them.  And plone/zope
packages in pkgsrc is fairly old (or too old).

So, unless someone create newer pkgsrc framework to handle plone/zope
or become MAINTAINER of these packages, I propose to remove them:

        www/plone25
        www/plone3
        www/zope29
        www/zope210
        www/zope211
        www/zope3
        www/zope-ejsplitter
        www/zope-jamailhost
        www/zopeedit

I don't know about devel/py-ZopeInterface that it is usable in these
days or not.

Best regards.

--
Takahiro Kambe <taca%back-street.net@localhost>