Re: non-DESTDIR status: 87 to go

On Wed 25 May 2011 at 21:03:33 +0200, Rhialto wrote:
> On Sun 22 May 2011 at 12:59:39 +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> > nethack-lib-3.4.3nb2
> > nethack-qt-3.4.3nb10
> > nethack-tty-3.4.3nb1
> > nethack-x11-3.4.3nb3
>
> I'll take these. They're patched up to the gills for $(PREFIX) so adding
> some $(DESTDIR) won't hurt too much (more).

pkg/45010 provides my fix.

Fix:
        I revamped all the nethack packages a bit.

        I de-duplicated all patches for instance: now they are all in
        nethack-lib and identical for all versions. They were of course
        a maintenance nightmare (and already diverging).

        I separated the read-only games files (GAMESDIR) from the
        writable (VARDIR) and sanitized permissions. Building nethack-lib
        doesn't build the executable any more, since it isn't installed
        anyway (saves a lot of wasted time).

        I supplied diffs from pkgsrc-2011Q1 and a fresh shar file
        of the complete set, so it also includes the new files.

        Removed are the patches and distinfos from all directories except
        nethack-lib.

        The nethack-license file for in licenses/ is the file named "license"
        in the distfile.

-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert  -- There's no point being grown-up if you
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl    -- can't be childish sometimes. -The 4th Doctor