Re: libffi won't build on SunOS (Openindiana/Illumos)

Thought libffi problems on Solaris sounded familiar...

pkg/42865

http://mail-index.netbsd.org/pkgsrc-bugs/2010/02/22/msg036545.html

Thanks Tim, but unfortunately no solution. The strange thing is, that I only get this error when using a gcc from pkgsrc (gcc34). If I compile using the host compiler everything is just fine. After switching to pkgsrc gcc I've rebuild devel/libtool-base, converters/libiconv, devel/gettext-lib, devel/gettext-tools, but that seems not to be all that needs to be rebuild. Any suggestions?

Cheers,
Mads Worsøe Duun