Re: How to set individual package options?

> And then, how do I find all the dependencies and their build options?
In addition to the variant shown by OBATA Akio.

pkg_add pkg_summary-utils

pkg_src_summary -f PKGPATH,PKG_SUPPORTED_OPTIONS -A wip/mc |
pkg_grep_summary -v -e PKG_SUPPORTED_OPTIONS

> It would be good to have a list of all possibly useful make targets, like is
> there a "make show-depends"?  How to produce such a list?
Maybe it makes sense to list the most commonly used in "make help" output.

--
Best regards, Aleksey Cheusov.