Re: Small package updates

Greg Troxel <gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> writes:

> There's no rule that netbsd developers not on packages can't commit to
> pkgsrc, just the usual notion of treading carefully in unfamliar areas
> (which you are of course doing by asking for review).

Sorry, that was half-baked wording from partially editing sentences
after they were written (it's 0712 local and I've only had a little
coffee) -- by 'netbsd developers not on packages' I was trying to say
people who are members of The NetBSD Foundation and thus have commit
privileges, but aren't part of the subset of developers who routinely
hack on pkgsrc and post a lot to tech-pkg.