ushyphmax.tex still missing

Hi!

After seeing that a bunch of TeX related packages were updated, I had
hoped that pkg/43915 would get fixed. Unfortunately, things seem to
have gotten worse: When rebuilding these packages, errors like

(/usr/pkg/share/texmf/tex/generic/hyphen/hyphen.tex)
! I can't find file `ushyphmax.tex'.
<to be read again>
                   \relax
l.407   \repeat

Please type another input file name:
! Emergency stop.

can be seen. They are not caught, i.e. the packages are built and
installed, but probably not working.

It seems the hyphen file used to be provided by print/tex-hyphen-base,
but was removed from that package at some point. I have no idea what
the current distribution path of american english hyphenation patterns
is in TeX Live, but pkgsrc needs to catch up with it.

--
Joern Clausen
http://thebloeg.blogspot.com/