Re: How to set individual package options?

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 02:53:02 +0000
"Thomas Mueller" <mueller6724%bellsouth.net@localhost> wrote:

> I've been reading through the pkgsrc guide but couldn't find how to set
> build options for the various packages.

        You set them in mk.conf as

PKG_OPTIONS.<package>=<options>

eg.

PKG_OPTIONS.mplayer=-arts -esound -nas -pulseaudio
PKG_OPTIONS.ffmpeg=faac

        The - being used to turn off default options.

C:>WIN                                      | A better way to focus the sun