Re: editors/abiword versus pixman_image_set_destroy_function, pixman_image_composite32 and pixman_image_fill_boxes

On Wed, 03 Nov 2010 20:54 -0500, "John D. Baker"
<jdbaker%mylinuxisp.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Nov 2010, John D. Baker wrote: OK, just did all that and
> yes, the problem is just as described earlier in this thread.
>
> pkgsrc-current (also the -2010Q3 branch) on i386/5.1_RC4
>
> From another post made in the meantime, so maybe I should update xsrc
> to HEAD instead of netbsd-5?

Yes, it sounds like my information, like my pkgsrc, is behind the times.
As indicated in the post you allude to, the same problem has reappeared
now that pkgsrc pixman has been updated again.

Sorry for the red herring,

Ian Leroux