Re: editors/abiword versus pixman_image_set_destroy_function, pixman_image_composite32 and pixman_image_fill_boxes

At Mon, 1 Nov 2010 21:10:50 -0500 (CDT),
"John D. Baker" <jdbaker%mylinuxisp.com@localhost> wrote:
> I have the same problem on 5.1_RC4.  No problem on -current.

That's odd.  The update of the base x11 pixman libraries happened
before netbsd-5-1-RC1, so anything after that should be free of this
bug.  It certainly went away for me when I updated from 5.0.2 to
netbsd-5 on Friday.  Were the base x11 libraries rebuilt and
reinstalled when you updated to 5-1-RC4?  Are there any stray files
still around that postinstall recommends for removal?

If you're seeing pixman linking conflicts on a clean 5.1-RC4 then
I think you've found a different bug.

Ian Leroux