Re: Silly beginners question (cont. ;-)

* "OBATA Akio" <obache%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
[...]
> But it will not show up neither x11 nor graphics packages.
> So I want to ask what packages is exactly installed.

Ok, here's (the relevant portion) of my 'mk.conf'

X11_TYPE=                       modular
PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS=            ldap ssl

and the result of 'eval `bmake show-var VARNAME=_DEPENDS_WALK_CMD` `bmake
show-var VARNAME=PKGPATH`':

devel/nbpatch
net/tnftp
pkgtools/digest
devel/libtool-base
converters/libiconv
devel/gettext-lib
pkgtools/pkg_install-info
devel/gettext-tools
devel/gmake
archivers/unzip
archivers/zip
devel/m4
devel/bison
devel/gtexinfo
devel/flex
lang/perl5
devel/autoconf
devel/gmp
math/mpfr
lang/gcc44
archivers/pax
devel/readline
security/openssl
databases/postgresql84-client
security/tcp_wrappers
graphics/jpeg
graphics/jasper
graphics/png
graphics/tiff
textproc/xmlcatmgr
textproc/libxml2
graphics/netpbm
devel/pkg-config
graphics/freetype2
textproc/expat
fonts/fontconfig
fonts/ghostscript-fonts
print/libpaper
x11/kbproto
x11/bigreqsproto
x11/inputproto
x11/xproto
x11/libXau
x11/libXdmcp
x11/xcmiscproto
x11/xextproto
x11/xf86bigfontproto
x11/xtrans
x11/libX11
x11/libXext
x11/libICE
x11/libSM
x11/libXt
print/ghostscript
print/psutils
x11/libXmu
x11/libXpm
x11/libXaw
textproc/groff
databases/openldap-client
databases/postgresql84-server

If I remove the "X11_TYPE" from 'mk.conf' it won't install all those x11/*
packages but still things like 'lpeg', 'tiff' or 'png'. I played around a litte
more ending up that 'databases/openldap-client' pulls  - for whatever reason -
all those graphics. I guess I've to be much more carefull regarding the
'PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS'.

Thanks for the help,
Stefan