Re: Java status NetBSD

On Saturday 14 August 2010 10:44:19 David Brownlee wrote:
> The openjdk7 plugin is not perfect, but I'm using it on a relatively
> complex internal java plugin & have poked at the various 'test your
> java plugin' pages without incident.

> Just out of curiosity, what issues are you seeing? - (this is on
> netbsd-5 i386)

Don't know what Piotr is seeing but what we see here is that
http://ecs.victoria.ac.nz/Courses/COMP103_2010T2/SortingDemos causes
firefox to hang (and the load average to climb) but used to work fine with
the java 1.5 plugin.  One thing I'll probably end up doing this weekend
(rather than looking at kde 4.5) is try to get the 1.5 plugin working
again.

cheers
mark