proposed deletion of gimp-print

I would like to delete:

  print/gimp-print
  print/gimp-print-cups
  print/gimp-print-escputil
  print/gimp-print-ijs
  print/gimp-print-lib

This is version 4.2.7 of gimp-print, which is superceded by gutenprint-lib,
now at 5.2.6.

gutenprint-lib is a single package with

  gutenprint library
  escputil (useful for Epson only, but tiny)
  cups support
  gimp (2 of course) print plugin

which is what I think most people will want.

It is not optionized and there is no support for split packages
(Upstream doesn't want to take support for disabling the base library,
and I don't want to spend the time to implement it in pkgsrc.)

I'm happy to take patches to add options to disable cups and the gimp
plugin.

If anyone objects to deleting gimp-print, please speak up by 19 August.
In that case I will give away maintainership to that person or set to
pkgsrc-users.