Re: Updating pkg-patchfiles

Hi Damian,

you can open a problem report (pr) and write a change request for your patch in
there.
Therefore you can choose betwin web-based "send-pr" on

http://www.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/sendpr.cgi?gndb=netbsd

or use the "send-pr" program shipped with base installation of NetBSD. You can
have a look to "man send-pr" on your system or

http://netbsd.gw.com/cgi-bin/man-cgi?send-pr++NetBSD-current

I think you will find some interesting informations about how to work with
patches in the pkgsrc-Guide:

http://www.netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/components.html#components.patches

Best regards,
Helge