some binaries 2009Q2 for testing

Hello,

does anybody still have 2009Q2 for i386 installed?

If so, could you please provide a binary package (using pkg_tarup) of
math/octave and/or www/midori (and perhaps www/webkit-gtk) for me?

These packages no longer work since 2009Q3 and I would terribly need at
least the octave working.

Thank yu very very much if you could help.

Idea: How about keeping another directory on the ftp servers storing
the latest proven-by-users packages? I mean: both ctave and midori were
successfully built for 2009Q4 and are available as binary packages. Yet
neither of them work... So if we could reach the latest really-working
binaries...