pkgsrc organization

I was browsing through the packages in misc, and wondered if some of them
should be moved to other categories to improve organization.  Specifically,
should p5-Geo-Coordinates-UTM, p5-Geo-Mercator, p5-Geography-Countries,
proj-doc, and proj be moved to geography?  Should kseg be moved to math?
Should xtide be moved to time?

In light of the fact that there are a number of categories for specialty
interests (e.g. biology, geography), should a "science" category be created for
specialized things like astrolog, celestia, gelemental, gperiodic, molden, and
stellarium that don't fit into any of the existing ones?

I also thought about the idea of an "education" category, but I could only find
a few that I'd primarily place there.

Tim
--
Tim Larson
App Admin, Intercall Production Services