[Fwd: Re: pkg/42043: Installing sysutils/libgtop with USE_DESTDIR results in wrong setgid binary]

Hi,

I've just installed GNOME built with USE_DESTDIR=yes and noticed that
gnome-system-monitor wasn't working. This is caused by the setguid
binary /usr/pkg/bin/libgtop_server2 being installed with group "wheel"
instead of "kmem" due to buggy Makefiles.

I've submitted a patch for sysutils/libgtop in pkg/42043 that fixes
this.

Best regards,

Joachim