Re: libFoundation + sope

Sarton O'Brien wrote:

I for one will be most appreciative of your efforts :)

Well, let's first see if I'm not causing you more work!

You weren't planning on pkgsrcing SOGo aswell were you? ;)

I have. The pkgsrc is here:

 ftp://zabrico.com/pub/sogo-pkgsrc.tgz

That's for both packages. Hopefully the distfiles are still good. If not I have the ones I used to build and can send those along.

I'd be happy to test anything you have so far. If you are a way off, I can go the debian way temporarily and switch when you have something usable.

It builds. So why don't you give it a whirl. Maybe it runs too. Keep your fingers crossed.

Louis