Re: proposed reduction in graphviz dependencies

On Wed 22 Jul 2009 at 02:35:54 +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> pangocairo: likely already installed for a desktop, not sure how much of
> X11 that pulls in.

But not everybody has or wants "a desktop". I'm very happy with ctwm,
thank you very much, and any program that pulls in a (nearly) complete
desktop is a pain.

> Joerg
-Olaf.
--
___ Olaf 'Rhialto' Seibert    -- You author it, and I'll reader it.
\X/ rhialto/at/xs4all.nl      -- Cetero censeo "authored" delendum esse.