Multiple copies of config.{guess,sub} in pkgsrc

On Sun, May 17, 2009 at 09:21:21PM -0700, Chris Hacking wrote:
> Unpacking pkgsrc (2009 Q1) and executing bootstrap works. However, the
> version of config.guess included in libnbcompat (and almost certainly other
> packages) doesn't correctly recognize my processor (more correctly, doesn't
> recognize the output of my uname -m), which is "genuineintel" (Centrino 2
> family Core 2 Duo, same as "EM64T"). This value is recognized in the newest
> versions of config.guess (since September last year, I think), available
> from
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=config.git;a=blob_plain;f=config.guess
> ;hb=HEAD. Note that this is not the repository mentioned in the outdated
> versions of config.guess, which is a cvs repository located on the same
> server but which hasn't been updated in over a year.

I've updated config.{sub,guess} in pkgsrc/mk/gnu-config; then I
found out that the files are duplicated in the following places:
archivers/libarchive/files/config.aux/config.guess
archivers/libarchive/files/config.aux/config.sub
archivers/pax/files/config.guess
archivers/pax/files/config.sub
wip/panda/files/config.guess
wip/panda/files/config.sub
net/tnftp/files/build-aux/config.guess
net/tnftp/files/build-aux/config.sub
pkgtools/compat_headers/files/config.guess
pkgtools/compat_headers/files/config.sub
pkgtools/digest/files/config.guess
pkgtools/digest/files/config.sub
pkgtools/libnbcompat/files/config.guess
pkgtools/libnbcompat/files/config.sub
pkgtools/mtree/files/config.guess
pkgtools/mtree/files/config.sub
pkgtools/pkg_install/files/config.guess
pkgtools/pkg_install/files/config.sub
pkgtools/rcorder/files/config.guess
pkgtools/rcorder/files/config.sub
textproc/nbsed/files/config.guess
textproc/nbsed/files/config.sub

I think we should make these packages use the files from
mk/gnu-config. I'll do that if noone contradics in the next week or
so.
 Thomas