Re: Update wm/pekwm to 0.1.10

Guillaume Lasmayous wrote:
OBATA Akio wrote:
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 04:01:24 +0900, Guillaume Lasmayous <netbsd-lists%guigui2.net@localhost> wrote:

pekwm has just been updated to 0.1.10.
I tested it on my machine, and I think the following patch should be OK.
I'm just not really sure how should the content of /etc/pekwm be
handled. Left there ? Moved to /usr/pkg/share ?

CONF_FILES should take care about those conf files.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
I redid some tests tonight, and it looks like I had something misconfigured - or did something wrong - somewhere. There are no files in /etc.
So, the initial patch with the enclosed PLIST should make it.

Thanks to validate and commit if that's OK.
Guillaume.

For the reference, I filed pkg/40682.
Thanks,

Guillaume.