Re: Update wm/pekwm to 0.1.10

OBATA Akio wrote:
On Wed, 04 Feb 2009 04:01:24 +0900, Guillaume Lasmayous
<netbsd-lists%guigui2.net@localhost> wrote:

pekwm has just been updated to 0.1.10.
I tested it on my machine, and I think the following patch should be OK.
I'm just not really sure how should the content of /etc/pekwm be
handled. Left there ? Moved to /usr/pkg/share ?

CONF_FILES should take care about those conf files.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay.
I redid some tests tonight, and it looks like I had something misconfigured - or did something wrong - somewhere. There are no files in /etc.
So, the initial patch with the enclosed PLIST should make it.

Thanks to validate and commit if that's OK.
Guillaume.

@comment $NetBSD$
bin/pekwm
man/man1/pekwm.1
share/examples/pekwm/autoproperties
share/examples/pekwm/config
share/examples/pekwm/keys
share/examples/pekwm/menu
share/examples/pekwm/mouse
share/examples/pekwm/start
share/examples/pekwm/vars
share/pekwm/scripts/pekwm_themeset.sh
share/pekwm/scripts/pekwm_ws_menu.sh
share/pekwm/themes/default-plain/theme
share/pekwm/themes/default/arrow.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/arrow_focus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/bottom-border.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/bottom-border_unfocus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/bottom-left.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/bottom-left_unfocus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/bottom-right.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/bottom-right_unfocus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/button.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/button_hover.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/button_press.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/button_unfocus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/item.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/item_focus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/left-border.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/left-border_unfocus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/menu-bottom.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/menu-bottom_unfocus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/menuline.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/right-border.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/right-border_unfocus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/tab-separator.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/tab-separator_unfocus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/theme
share/pekwm/themes/default/title.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/title_unfocus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/top-border.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/top-border_unfocus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/top-left.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/top-left_unfocus.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/top-right.png
share/pekwm/themes/default/top-right_unfocus.png
@dirrm share/pekwm/themes/default-plain
@dirrm share/pekwm/themes/default
@dirrm share/pekwm/themes
@dirrm share/pekwm/scripts