net/ekiga

Hello,

    Now that xvidcore seems to build (thanks to everyone who helped
with that), I find myself unable to build net/ekiga, which I hope to
use for simple videoconferencing.

- Andy Ball.

checking for XV... configure: error: Package requirements (xv) were not met:

No package 'xv' found

Alternatively, you may set the environment variables XV_CFLAGS
and XV_LIBS to avoid the need to call pkg-config.

*** Error code 1

Stop.
make: stopped in /usr/pkgsrc/net/ekiga
WARNING: *** Please consider adding fortran to USE_LANGUAGES in the
package Make
file.