KDE3 only without SSL?

Hi list,

I've a problem with kde3 and ssl. When I want to use a ssl-conection
in konqueror I get the following error:
"An error occurred while loading https://banking.dkb.de/dkb/-:
Could not connect to host banking.dkb.de."

Websites without encryption work fine.
I'm using pkgscr-current on solaris x86 10. As compiler I use pkgsrc
gcc34 with the this patch: http://www.openssl.org/~appro/values.c -
else not even http connections are working.

I'm not using sunpro as pkgsrc compiler because audio/arts fails with it.

Here are the steps I performed to build kdebase3:

Bootstraped with ./bootstrap --unprivileged --prefix=/opt/pkgsrc
--compiler=sunpro --abi=32

Installed lang/gcc34 - the only gcc compiler I could install gcc and
gcc3 both failed

changed etc/mk.conf to use gcc:

ABI=                    32
GCC_REQD=               3.4

PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=   -hal
PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=   -cups
PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS+=   lang-de
X11_TYPE=               modular
PREFER_PKGSRC=          yes
PREFER_NATIVE=          solaris-pam
TOOLS_PLATFORM.ar=      /usr/ccs/bin/ar
TOOLS_PLATFORM.nm=      /usr/ccs/bin/nm
TOOLS_PLATFORM.ranlib=  /usr/ccs/bin/ranlib
TOOLS_PLATFORM.ld=      /usr/ccs/bin/ld
USE_TOOLS+=             ar nm ranlib ld

The rest is like it was after bootstraping.

Cleand and updated devel/libtool-base
Installed meta-pkgs/modular-xorg-fonts
Installed x11/kdebase3

Have I messed something up when changing the compiler? Have I foregot
some package kde needs for ssl?

Greetings

Daniel