Re: Enable cups for all packages?

On Wed, Jan 21, 2009 at 02:47:06PM +0100, Roland Illig wrote:
> Bernd Ernesti schrieb:
> > Hi,
> >
> > it is possible to enable cups support for single package like using
> >  PKG_OPTIONS.ghostscript = cups
> >
> > But how do I enable it for all packages, without finding out all current
> > packages and keeping the PKG_OPTIONS.* list up to date with every new
> > cups support for a package?
>
> alternative 1:
>     make help topic=pkg_options
>
>     then, look for PKG_DEFAULT_OPTIONS

Where is the entry point to find this information?
And how do I get just the build information and not every single option what
I can do to modify a makefile? The first 50-60 lines are not what is from
interest.

> alternative 2:
> http://netbsd.org/docs/pkgsrc/configuring.html#selecting-build-options
>
> In other words: RTFM

RTFM is not the real answer. It is too complicated to get the information
in all this information overflow.

Bernd