Re: mplayer not building

On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 07:35:54PM +0100, Thomas Klausner wrote:
On Sat, Jan 03, 2009 at 11:50:06AM -0500, Greg Troxel wrote:
I see you added glib to mplayer, but I separately did this and it made
mplayer build.

Is there some grand plan not to express pulseaudio's dependency on
glib2, or should I commit this?

Doh. That looks like a better fix, please commit.

Only libpulse-mainloop-glib.so depends on glib, others don't.  For example,
xine-pulse works just fine without glib dependency.

--
Sergey Svishchev